Thursday 26 July 2012

ACTRESS Selambi Belinda MAD!!!

Cameroonian born movie Actress Selambi Belinda seems to be fed up with the gossip and happening in the Cameroonian Movie Industry as she wrote on her facebook wall
       
                       "I'm writing all dis wif so much pain in my heart and it concerns de Cameroon Movie Industry/entertainment world here....Cameroonians are still very backward and still growing and do not kno how 2 learn from odas.all dey kno how 2 do is 2 be idle and gossip and lie abt pple.b4 doing movies,I had a life and afta dis,I still hav a life...some men,old ones will take dier time,2 sit and tarnish someone's image in a very bad way...all of u(u know urselves)who will sit and gossip abt me and even bann me from de rubbish,I have one word 4 u,I QUIT....I hav a very bright life ahead of me,n dnt wnt 2 associate maself wif dirty pple who spend dier whole tym hating on pple and drawing pple bak....if u hav de guts,face me now...its only cowards who talk behind pple and lie abt pple...I personally wrote dis 2 all of u fools....de next time I will hear abt dis,we will meet in de court of law 4 defamation of character"

4 comments: